RIDE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Participation in our events is by pre-registration only. We do not accept any "day of" entries. Materials must be produced for each entrant so you must plan ahead if you'd like to ride with us; NO LATE ENTRIES are accepted. Santa Cruz Randonneurs reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- No entry fee refunds are issued. If you notify us before the entry deadline of your event, we will gladly apply your entry fee toward a future event. Otherwise, absolutely no refunds for "no shows", bad luck, or late cancellations.
- You may complete your Event Entries by PAYPAL only:
- Payment must be received by 8 P.M. Thursday before the ride - Please add home address, home phone, email address and emergency phone along with RUSA # to special instructions for all entrants
- Please note that Permanents Entries must be received two weeks in advance. Specific questions about Permanents should be addressed to Bill Bryant. To complete your Permanent Registration:
- Mail a signed liability waiver to Bill Bryant to begin the sign up process.
- Contact us if you have any questions or problems using the online materials and we'll help you.