2018 3CR General Planning and Information
Details will be added here as planning continues
- Come with a determined attitude to finish, and a reliable bicycle. The
organizers will endeavor to provide roving sag support during the 3CR, but
in general, you will be on your own much of the time. If you quit, you are
responsible for getting yourself off the course.
Drop Bag Service:
- Included in the price of the entry is transportation of riders' drop bags
from the start to Morro Bay, Paso Robles and the finish in Santa Cruz. Drop bags cannot
weigh more than 20 pounds; any bags that are heavier will not be accepted. Your
bags will be weighed before they are accepted for loading. Three bags are allowed
- All bags must have a sturdy, large nametag or name directly inked on the bag so that the last name of the owner is easily recognized from a distance. (Riders should also put another nametag inside the bag in case the regular nametag gets torn off during transportation.) Be sure to pack light and don't bring any breakable glass containers with fluids inside. Any unclaimed bags after the event is completed will be returned to the owner at their expense.
- Though we don't envision any problems with bag drop security, the organizers cannot be responsible for any loss or theft of drop bags or their contents; please don't bring anything that cannot be replaced, such as your treasured LEL or GRR finisher's jersey.
Start/Finish Location: TBD (in Santa Cruz)
After The Event:
- There will be a 3CR celebration breakfast on Thursday morning near the finish control.